Lockdown Surprise Ch. 02

Last night, I found Shent, a female goblin, lying in the alleyway and needing help. After helping her and having a bit of a charged morning, I was now sharing breakfast with her. She had a smile on her face and demanded I sit next to her. I was happy to do what she asked for, it was nice having someone around after five years of being alone. But while we ate, she kept her leg entwined with mine and rubbing her foot up and down.

This kept sending jolts of excitement through my body and I knew with a single move I would be hard as a rock again for her. "So," Shent spoke up between mouthfuls of egg and toast, "is there any rules I should abide by?"

"Just treat each other with respect. You mess it up, clean it up. That said, for sleeping arrangements..."

"We are sharing a bed. I don't care what your sleep habits are," again something that sounded like that was that. I shook my head and accepted it.

"As you wish. Just so you know..."

Shent shook her head this time and said, "leave it a surprise."

A few moments later, breakfast was finished, the table cleared, and I gave a small tour of my place. Surprisingly, her world had the same technology as our world did so didn't have to explain how everything worked.

We then got to my room. I had no doubt we would spend most of our time here, the question would be how much writing I would get done. Inside, my room was simple but far from drab. My bed, which had pillows all around like a nest, was against the wall under a window that could open. The opposite was my desk with my computer sitting on it with a couple of monitors. I had a wooden dresser next to it that stood as tall as me. I had several bookshelves filled to the brim that was in the corner and on the free space of the light blue walls were pictures of twisted landscapes.

"Nice room," Shent spoke up as she stepped inside. "But I can tell this is a total man cave. I mean, computer in the same room as your bed, I bet you jerked off plenty in comfort."

I couldn't help but laugh at the bluntness Shent had, nor the fact she wasn't wrong. She turned around and winked at me as she said, "don't worry. I may watch you, maybe even join you. So, if you need to bust go right ahead."

"You seem to have sex on the mind a lot," I noted as I walked over to the window and cracked it open. The light breeze was nice and it brought in some fresh air.

Before I knew it, Shent came up from behind and pressed herself close to me. I could feel her covered breasts against my back, one hand on my chest and another hand groping my crotch, and her head resting on my shoulder. I shuddered at the feeling and found myself pressing a bit back into her embrace. "Nothing wrong with that I assume considering you are the one I want."

I moaned lightly as I felt her hand gently paw at my crotch. "I just hope I can keep you satisfied," I replied.

I could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke, "that is my line, Alan." She then kissed my neck as she held me close. It felt good to be wanted like this again, to be desired. I could have worried about the future about Shent already said it best. If it happens it happens, otherwise enjoy the now. A jolt went through my body as Shent playfully nipped my earlobe. A second later she let go and whispered, "go brush your teeth. And get me a toothbrush as well."

She then slowly pulled away from me as she gave my backside a slight pat. I smiled as I turned around. She was smiling as well and pulled some on her shirt. I wasn't sure if she was warm or trying to get my attention, but I thought it cute either way.

With some haste, I was in the bathroom. I found a spare still in the package for Shent then got to work brushing mine. A few minutes later I was back in my room. "I left it on the sink in the package for you," I told Shent as I noticed she was moving the pillows around. She smiled and came over to me, placing a hand on my chest.

"Thanks. Now, put some music on that you like." She walked by and I watched her until she was out of my sight. Afterward, I went to the computer and pulled up some acoustic guitar music with no lyrics. I didn't want to set an aggressive environment for when Shent came back but silence I couldn't stand. Silence left my brain to wander and that was something I couldn't afford right now.

With the music picked, I went over to the window and enjoyed the breeze as I waited. I could hear the sink was running and smiled at the potential of what could happen. Maybe it would be some foreplay, or maybe Shent would want to go all the way without delay? I had no idea how to really read her. It was like on one hand, she was for the here and now. That said, on the other hand, she seemed to like to drag out the moment, make it last longer so the here and now didn't end so quickly.

The water stopped and I found myself turning around, watching the doorway. A few seconds later she was standing there with a smile on her face and her dark hair slicked back. She then motioned towards the bed and said, "I'm on top for this one."

I nodded my head and went to the bed. I tried my best to not be hasty nor slow but I had a feeling the excitement caused me to be faster than I would like. I wanted to be calm, to enjoy the moment without mixed feelings. I got onto the bed and saw Shent was right behind me.

She put her hand on my chest and started to push me down into the corner of pillows she made as she climbed over me; straddling my leg. She had a smile and whispered, "you won't be needing a nest to feel less alone. Not with me here."

I smiled as our eyes stayed on each other. "Anything else you can read about me?"

Shent leaned her face down close to mine, almost touching. "It is okay to be a confusing jumble of emotions. Emotions are how you know you are alive. Now, make that request again."

"Shent, I would like to kiss you."

"But?"

We both chuckled a bit and then answered, "would you like to kiss me?"

"I don't know, does this answer the question?"

Shent pressed her lips against mine as she ground her body against me. I shuddered and found my hands were quick to latch themselves to her. One on the back of her head and the other lower down on her back. I then kissed her back and felt my eyes close. It had been so long since I felt this passion from another person and found myself desiring more. I wanted to drown in it.

As my lips continued to dance with hers, I felt a hand on my shoulder squeezed tightly as her hips ground against my leg and her leg pressed up against my crotch. I knew blood was rushing through me but it wasn't a jolt, it was like a warmth that just spread out and latched onto every nerve of my body.

With her free hand, she grabbed my arm and started to move my hand lower along her back. I let my fingertips trail along but when I came to her covered backside, I was quick to grope it. Shent moaned under my touch and I could feel the smile on her lips as they continued to dance with mine. My heart was racing and slowly my body felt like it was getting too hot for these clothes.

She pulled away, my hand on the back of her head slipped away, and I saw her chest rise and fall as she smiled down at me. She didn't say a word, she just reached for the end of my shirt and started to pull up on it. I helped as best as I could and a moment later it was on the ground. She then reached for her shirt and was pulling it off with haste. My eyes broke from hers and I was looking down at her breasts. I could hear a chuckle come from her as she leaned down. Her breasts were barely against my chest as she kissed me again. Though the kiss was short because when she pulled away, she told me, "If you like them, suck on them then."

She then brought her breasts up to my face. Hastily, I had a breast in my free hand as my lips were quick to latch onto the breast. Shent moaned some and then chuckled as I felt a hand slowly go down along my chest. With my hand, I was massaging her breast. With my lips, I was either sucking on her nipple or running my tongue around it. Shent growled lowly as her hand roughly groped my crotch.

I shuddered and moaned into her breast as she started rubbing my cock from the outside of my pants. I don't know why but suddenly, my body started to get bolder as I felt my free hand pull away from her backside and move until it was on Shent's abdomen. Then, my fingers pushed themselves under the waistband of her sweatpants until they reached her pussy. My hand cupped over it and Shent moaned loudly. "Oh my, Alan. Seems you do remember how to play this one." The palm of my hand was grinding up against her clit as a couple of fingers rubbed at the valley between her lower lips. I could feel how drenched it was down there and wondered if she was like this since earlier. This brought another moan and slowly Shent was falling over to her side. I rolled with her until we were both laying on our sides.

She continued to rub at my crotch, making my cock jerk painfully hard against my pants as she pulled her breasts away from my mouth. A second later her lips were back on mine, forcefully opening them as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. This caught me off guard for a second but I found myself pressing back, kissing her as my tongue met hers. My hands continued their manual worship of her body, enjoying the feeling of Shent's skin under my fingertips.

She pulled back her lips and smiled and brought her free hand up just under my face. "Give it a good lick before I grab what I want." I didn't hesitate and slowly ran my tongue flat against the palm of her hand as my fingertips rubbed harder on her lower lips. Shent moaned before she kissed my neck.

She then pulled her hand away and a second later I felt her push my pants down. Before I knew it, her wet hand wrapped around my cock and made me moan as a jolt of lightning shot through me. Without realizing it, my two fingers slipped inside her bringing a moan from her as well. She felt wet, warm, and rather pleasant to be inside. Almost as if she was wanting me in for a while now. When she opened her eyes and looked at me, I could see lust was in her eyes and a craving for more as she smiled. Without a word, her lips were back on mine and her tongue was searching for its partner.

Slowly, she stroked my cock, causing me to moan into her mouth and hold her close as my fingers started to thrust into her with the pads pressed upwards, hoping to find her spot. Shent shuddered and went still for a second when I found it which only encouraged me to thrust harder and faster as the palm of my hand kept tight on her clit. Shent was trying to keep stroking my cock, but she would only get a little bit before she shuddered from my fingers.

When she pulled her lips from mine, I swore I heard her whimper followed by a series of "fuck, fuck, fuck!" This just made me smile as I leaned down and kissed her neck as I kept my fingers going at the same pace.

Either lost in the pleasure of her body was just locked up, her stroking slowed to an almost halt but her words were getting louder and louder. "Fuck, oh fuck Alan if you keep that up unnngghh fuck!"

I playfully nipped where I had kissed her neck and kept my fingers thrusting in. Over the music I was noticing the wet sounds coming from down there seemed to be getting louder. That was when I slipped a third finger in and started moving them as fast and hard as I could. Shent had let go of my cock only to grip my back and hip with her hands as she held me close to her.

As I kept up with my fingers, I kissed down along her collarbone until I was at her breasts. I then kissed one and sucked lightly on the nipple before I kissed over to her other breast and gave it the same treatment. It felt good to share an experience like this with someone after so long. An experience that felt heightened by our desires and for myself, was amplified by the number of years it had been since my only time. The only reason why I didn't push on to get on top was that Shent made it clear she wanted to be on top and I didn't want to take that from her for this time. A time in which I hoped this wouldn't be the only one.

I felt her nails dig into my skin, making me shudder as my fingers kept their hard and fast pace and my palm ground on her clit. As for Shent, her back was arching, pressing her breast into my lips as she moaned out.

A second later, the muscles inside tightened on my fingers and I felt convulsions rippled across them as she moaned louder than I ever expected anyone to do. "Fuck," resonated off the walls and I'm sure other people heard that. She held me as close to her as she could as her body shuddered and whimpered out small noises that I doubt were words.

I slowly pulled my fingers out a moment later, getting a gasp from Shent before I held her close to me. I moved up a bit so I could be face to face with her and noticed her eyes were closed as she continued to shiver. I smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips.

That was when I heard the phone ring. I wasn't sure who it was but before I made up my mind to answer it, Shent opened her eyes and locked them with mine. "Don't you fucking dare leave me, this is our moment together and I want to hold you while I come down."

I smiled and held her close to me. In return, she kissed me roughly and I could hear the sounds of her breathing hard through her nose. The phone kept ringing, as it would for a few more rings until it went to voice mail. I would be able to hear who was calling soon but right now, it didn't matter. We stopped once because of hunger, now we had a different hunger to feed.

"Alan, it's your mother, are you alright? Mrs. Prescott called me saying she heard some yelling coming from your place. Please, pick up, dear." I would have laughed at the timing of it all except I knew how my mother was like. She would keep calling until she got fed up and came here herself. At least I wasn't an idiot and left a key with her.

The machine beeped as Shent kept her hold on me.

Then the phone started to ring again.

Shent grumbled as she closed her eyes. "I swear I am going to kill Prescott for calling your mother," she stated under her breath.

The phone was still ringing.

Shent groaned as she opened her eyes. "Alan, is she going to keep calling until you answer?"

"Is my hand wet from making you cum," I asked with a smile. Before I knew it, Shent pulled my hand up then started to lick it. I shuddered some as I watched her move to each of my fingers and suck on them, running her tongue around them.

The phone kept ringing.

She kept her eyes locked with mine as she moved from finger to finger. At the last finger, she finished it with a pop from her mouth and smiled.

"Alan, are you hurt? If you need help keep yelling for it. I will be on my way right away. Stay strong baby!"

I sighed as I closed my eyes. "Is it too much to ask that I get to spend some alone time with a good-looking goblin who is in my bed?"

Shent kissed me, a twinge on her lips that I assumed was her juices. "Get the phone, come back to bed, then call her. If she doesn't hear from you, she might break-in."

I opened my eyes and kissed Shent before I reluctantly pulled myself out of her grasp. The phone was just a few steps away next to my computer. I tried walking over but with my pants down, it was a problem. So, I shimmied out of them then went over to the desk. Once I grabbed the phone, I saw Shent getting out of her sweat pants and tossing them to the floor. She smiled at me and used a finger to beckon me to her.

A few steps later I was back in bed with her and felt her hold close to me, her chest pressed up against mine. She kissed me for a moment before the phone started to ring in my hand. That was when I shuddered when I felt Shent's hand wrap around my cock as she spoke, "better answer it.""

https://kurushii.tv

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Home Sweet Home Ch. 09

Folly Hill

Linsey Gets More Cock